Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Processing K-40 through Wal-Mart.

  1. #1
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Unhappy

    I went to Wal-Mart this morning to see if
    my Kodachrome had come back from the lab and
    I was surprised to see that envelope had been
    returned with the film still unprocessed with
    a sticker on it stating "service unavailable"
    The stamp at the bottom of the envelope said
    Fugi processing in Hayward. Somehow my film
    was sent to Hayward by mistake! I've sent a
    few rolls of K-40 through Wal-Mart in the last few months and have never had this happen before today. Has this ever happened
    to anyone else?

    Miguelito (michael)



    ------------------

  2. #2
    Hanthx
    Guest Hanthx's Avatar

    Post

    Mig-

    This has never happened to me, but hopefully it was only a mistake. Walmart should of sent it to Dwaynes, not Fuji.
    Im going to shoot some K40 this week, so I'll give you feedback on what happens.

    Scott

    ------------------

  3. #3
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Scott.


    Miguelito (michael)

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Nigel
    Guest Nigel's Avatar

    Post

    This has happened to me as well and I asked to speak with the manager and he took care of it. Good Luck

    ------------------

  5. #5
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Unhappy

    It happened again! I went to Wal-Mart today
    to pick-up two rolls of K-40 and again they
    were not processed but instead sent back with
    a sticker that said "service not available".
    I'm going to talk with the manager tomorrow
    morning. I hope this does some good.
    (p.s. I miss seeing my film developed!!)

    Miguelito (michael)




    ------------------

  6. #6
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Unhappy

    It happened again! I went to Wal-Mart today
    to pick-up two rolls of K-40 and again they
    were not processed but instead sent back with
    a sticker that said "service not available".
    I'm going to talk with the manager tomorrow
    morning. I hope this does some good.
    (p.s. I miss seeing my film developed!!)

    Miguelito (michael)




    ------------------

  7. #7
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Post

    O.K. Here's the latest news:
    I went in to Wal-Mart today to talk with
    the manager (she was very courtious)
    However, it seems that Wal-Mart is no longer
    outlabing the K-40 to Dwaynes! I say "it
    seems" because the manager was on the phone
    with someone at Fuji in Hayward and this
    person apparently said this. I was told that
    I would be getting a call on monday to
    confirm this. Please tell me this is not
    happening!! This is (or maybey "was" the
    best price for K-40 around!!)

    Miguelito (michael)

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Cheaper than $5.59 for the PK-59 mailers?

    ------------------

  9. #9
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Post

    $4.88 plus tax.

    Miguelito (michael)

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    I think I'd pay the extra 70 cents to skip unprofessional outcomes like this.
    I've never had anything wacky happen to any of my 300+ rolls I've sent using PK-59 mailers.

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •